I’ve left this site languish a little too long with no posts or improvement. It’s time for that to change, so I’ve started some development on the back-end, which will hopefully lead to a better working front end. Here’s a breakdown of what is in development:
- Splitting “versions” of the site out into individual posts rather than one large post
- normalising the database to introduce performance improvements
- re-writing the gallery section completely from the mess it currently is
- Adding some basic internal analytics (though I’ll still be using google analytics)
- Updating the text editor I use for better code formatting
Once that’s done, some of the changes will be obvious on the front end, but I’ll then look at changing front end pages to improve the experience for all.
Enough for now, this code isn’t going to write itself…