‘Tis the season for change, it seems. And after a lot of chanes with the site and jobs, I’ve had to make yet another change. Namely to my web-hosts.
I orders a VPS with 1 and 1, configured it and set this domain to be transferred to them so everything could be working nicely, just as I want it (and so I could play around with server management). After a week of waiting for the domain to be transferred I thought I would get in touch with them to see whether I had made a mistake, or when the domain was going to be transferred. I got the following response from them: